Manohar Parrikar had said in January that he “will serve Goa till my last breath.” Mr. Parrikar, in recent months, had made public appearances with a tube in his nose, looking frail because he was fighting with cancer.
Manohar Parrikar illness: Manohar Parrikar, four-time Goa chief minister, Former Union Defence Minister passed away this evening after a long battle with cancer.
- Asim Riaz vs Sidharth Shukla: Analyse who is right and how others are using the situation!
- Shahrukh khan Achievements: How big is THE Shahrukh Khan?
- Why Tata Motors? Tata Cars vs Other Car manufacturers
- INDIANS in TOP 200 Richest People of World 2019
- Most satisfying GOT moments & GOT satisfying deaths till now
Here is some more information about Manohar Parrikar illness:
Manohar Parrikar was an Indian politician and leader of Bharatiya Janata Party who was the Chief Minister of Goa from 14 March 2017 till his death. Previously he was Chief Minister of Goa from 2000 to 2005 and from 2012 to 2014.
- Born:13 December 1955, Goa
- Died: 17 March 2019
- Prime Minister: Narendra Modi
- Spouse: Medha Parrikar
- Previous offices: Member of Rajya Sabha (2014–2017)
- Education: Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (1978), Loyola High
Mr. Parrikar’s health had been fluctuating for several days and worsened on Saturday morning. The former Defence Minister had been in and out of the hospital in Goa, Mumbai, Delhi and New York since February last year. Last month, he was admitted in the Goa Medical College and Hospital near Panaji. Manohar Parrikar illness was diagnosed with a pancreatic ailment in February 2018, and has been in and out of hospitals in Goa, Mumbai, Delhi and New York since.
Condolences on Twitter:
You May Like: Maroon 5 Ambani Wedding: Akash, Shloka Dance To Maroon 5
Everybody on the web is mourning for the loss of Manohar Parrikar, Have a look: